This incredible home perched high above the city will truly make you feel on top of the world. Located in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in all of Las Vegas, The Pointe community of The Ridges, this 12,000 sq ft turnkey home currently sits at the highest elevation of any house in the city, with drop-dead gorgeous 360 degree views of The Strip, Vegas Valley and surrounding mountains. Views are enjoyed from virtually every room in the house and you will not find a home with better views anywhere!
A full head-to-toe multi-million dollar renovation has just been completed and the interior now features exquisite millwork, Venetian plaster, walnut and stone floors throughout. The house is outfitted with whole-home Crestron Automation and comes fully furnished with Restoration Hardware custom furniture and numerous pieces of artwork by famed photographer Peter Lik.
- More than 15,000 sq ft of living space.
- 360-degree unobstructed views of The Strip, Spring Mountains and surrounding valley from virtually every room in the home.
- Enormous master suite with incredible views, indoor and outdoor baths, two huge closets, two fireplaces and separate master retreat.
- Guest cottage with kitchenette, two balconies and private entrance.
- 3 additional large bedrooms, all with walk-in closets and en suite bathrooms.
- Incredible “chef’s dream” kitchen with double islands, loaded with Wolf and Sub Zero appliances, commercial walk-in cooler/freezer.
- Bar, lounge, piano room and 500-bottle wine cellar.
- Formal dining room with spectacular dead-center Strip views.
- Open living space with great room and massive fireplace.
- Numerous terraces and balconies with outdoor dining.
- Fully-furnished with Restoration Hardware design.
- Artwork by famed photographer Peter Lik.
- Exquisite millwork, Venetian plaster and walnut and stone flooring throughout.
- 3-stop commercial elevator.
- 6-car garage.
This spectacular home may be privately viewed by appointment – call Gavin on his cell phone today at 702-523-3677.
|Address:||5 PROMONTORY POINTE Lane|
|Lot Square Feet:||1.140 acres|