With over 8,600 square feet of luxurious living spaces, including a detached casita, this spectacular Ridges home presents incredible value as well as a functional floor plan, great architecture and excellent finish quality.
To those who are in the know, The Ridges neighborhood on the west side of Las Vegas is widely renowned as the ultimate address. The guard-gated community is filled with mature, tree-lined streets and exceptional desert contemporary architecture. The Ridges is located just moments from great shopping, schools and restaurants, yet still only a twenty-minute drive to the Vegas Strip or McCarren International Airport.
This home itself leaves no box unchecked when it comes to the “must have” list, starting with the large, functional kitchen stacked with high-end appliances. It also features a movie theater, office, gym, seven bedrooms (one of which is in the casita), nine bathrooms and a game room with pocketing doors to the outside.
Possibly the best feature of all, however, is the enormous backyard. It features a bi-level pool and spa with waterfalls and a slide. The yard also has multiple patios, a large barbeque, an in-ground trampoline and an abundance of lush landscaping, including lots of grassy areas.
- Over 8,600 sf of luxury living spaces.
- Huge 23,500 sf cul-de-sac lot.
- Detached casita.
- Chef’s dream kitchen filled with top-of-the-line appliances and an impressive center island.
- Large family room, spacious living room.
- Office, movie theater, gym.
- Enormous master suite with spa-like master bathroom.
- 6 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets.
- Dream backyard with water features, water slide, split-level pool and spa, built-in trampoline and fire pit.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Brand new carpet.
- Wood floors, plush travertine.
- Oversized 4-car garage.
This impressive home is an incredible value at just $3,250,000.
It can be viewed by appointment – just call Gavin on his cell phone at 702-523-3677.
|Address:||32 SKYBIRD Court|
|Lot Square Feet:||0.540 acres|